For direct assistance to get to the studio, please call Mr. Khanh's number +84 913 21 43 54. Alternatively, please call Mr. Linh's number + 84 168 943 5249
- how do I get to the studio from Noi Bai International Airport?
- How do I get to the studio from Hanoi Center?
- is there public transportation near the studio/
- How do I get around?
- is there bike rental at the studio?
- what if my taxi driver can not locate the studio?
- When and how should I let the host know my estimate time of arrival?
Taxi is the easiest way to get to the studio. The ride is generally $17 usd and takes around 45-50 minutes.
Taxi is the easiest way to get to the studio. It only takes less than 15 minutes from Hanoi French Old Quarter and the ride is generally around $3USD.
There is a bus stop within walking distance but we would not recommend it because of the poor service.
Our housekeeper Minh can call a taxi for you upon request. Taxi is readily available and charges economical rates.
Yes, we do offer bike rental service. Please ask upon arrival.
There are two entrances to the studio. Please find the below pictures for the front entrance and the back entrance in case you are there but need a bit of help to find the studio. Otherwise, please call +84 914 2143 54 (Khanh’s mobile) or +84 43 827 1216 (Studio landline) for direct assistance.
We would really appreciate your taking the time to let us know your time of arrival. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively text +84 914 21 43 54 to let us know.