Service Terms & Conditions
we are here to make your special day the most wonderful
- What is included in service fee?
- Can I have both Reception and Wedding Ceremony at the studio?
- How many day can me and my crew spend at the studio to prepare for the actual wedding day?
- What is the notice period for the booking?
- Do I have to pay the full amount when confirm booking or just a deposit?
- How do I pay for the service? Bank Transfer? Cash?
- Can I get a receipt for the money that I paid?
- How many guests can I have at my wedding? Maximum capacity?
- What do I have to do post wedding?
- Who is responsible for me and my guests personal belongings?
Our Standard Package is $2000/wedding, including 1. Venue rental for the day of the wedding 2. Cleaning fee post wedding day (premise & venue cleaning only) 3. Use of Venue up to two days for rehearsal and preparation prior to the wedding
Yes, you can have both your Reception and Wedding ceremony at the studio and the venue rental fee would remain the same. Provided that the reception and ceremony happens on the same day.
You can have up to two days prior to your booked wedding date to prepare for the setup and rehearse at the studio.
Booking is first come first serve basis. Please book as soon as possible and at least one week prior to your wedding date.
Booking fee ($1000 USD) must be paid in full at the time of booking and at least 7 days prior to the booked wedding date.
We accept three payment methods:
- Cash (handle at the Studio)
- Credit Card (we have credit card eftpos machine at the Studio)
- Bank Transfer – please transfer to the below account and let us know once you have transferred the money.
Bank Account Details:
Dao Anh Khanh
Receipt for the service fee is available upon request
We charge a flat rate for the Venue Rental fee ($ 1000USD) and it doesn’t matter how many guests you may have. Our maximum capacity is 250 people.
Please remove all your wedding setup, props and equipment from the premise. You are also responsible for cleaning of general food, dishes, setup, table etc. The studio is only responsible for cleaning the general premise and not the food or other things that you may left behind your wedding.
The studio will not be responsible for the loss, stolen or damage of you and your guests personal belongings and property. That is solely the individual’s responsibility to ensure the safety of his or her properties and belongings.